Like this site? Pledge support via Patreon!
Photo of a hand with a blister

Bis forBlister

A blister is a kind of fluid-filled bubble under your skin. You get blisters from shoes that rub and from being burnt. Anything that looks like a blister can be described the same way, for example tablets that are sold in blister packs.

Blister rhymes with ...

Mister, Sinister, Sister, Canister, Vista ... see all